Envira’s occupational health and safety management system has been accredited under the ISO 45001 standard.
This milestone accredits a management model committed to occupational health and safety and is integrated into the organization’s integrated management system.
This ensures that the organization has the necessary resources and processes to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as those specific to each project, which can be summarized as follows:
– Ensure the provision of services in harmony with the safety and health of employees.
– Involve all the people who make up the organization in occupational health and safety through the establishment, monitoring and review of objectives in these areas.
– Train and raise awareness to create an atmosphere of responsible behavior in all processes.
– To enhance the value of the management system.
– To protect employees, customers, suppliers and collaborators, since occupational health and safety is present in all the organization’s decisions.
– To create a healthy company model by minimizing occupational hazards and risks.
This certification is in addition to those previously obtained by Envira:
UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 on quality.
UNE EN ISO 14001:2015 on environment.
UNE ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on information security
UNE EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 on gas flow and gas concentration calibration.