ENVIRA will be present at the 19th edition of the University of Oviedo Employment Forum. The ENVIRA group takes part once again in this event for the firm social commitment it has with young and qualified employment.
This forum brings together hundreds of students, who take advantage of the tools and activities planned by the University of Oviedo to boost their access to the job market, such as the review of resumes and Linkedin profiles.
ENVIRA, as a digital enabler that drives the transformation of organizations and processes in Smart Cities and Industry 4.0, brings together a wide range of professional profiles. That is why it seeks to incorporate qualified young talent in these areas into the organization through its training program:
- Software Computer Engineering
- Computer Technical Engineering
- Industrial / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial and Automatic Electronic Engineering
- Chemical / Physical / Geological Engineering
- Chemistry / Biology / Environmental Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Mining and Energy Resources Engineering
- Industrial chemical engineering
- Industrial Technology Engineering