Our technicians perform analytical assessments according to the conditions established in the environmental authorisation of industries or in the monitoring programmes regulated by legislation.
Purpose of the assessment
Details of the tests and the analytical labs
Assessment of air quality
Length of the monitoring
Location of sources (address and map reference(s))
Environmental conditions during the monitoring, including temperature, pressure, wind speed and direction
Location of monitors (latitude and longitude of the data used)
Altitude over sea level for the site of the monitoring
Altitude over ground level of the sampling
Any variation regarding the test location or methods
Factors that could have affected the results
Comparison of results with relevant legislation
Summary of QA/QC processes
Percentage of valid data obtained
Calculation of the uncertainty measure for the test results
• Validation and verification of data.
• Supervision of QA/QC processes.
• Identification of sources.
• Comparison of results with relevant legislation.
• Design of action plans.
• Management of maintenance works.
• Monitoring of overflow episodes and activation of alert protocols.