Our services also include:
• Data validation.
• Compliance of current legislation.
• Assessment reports.
• Audits of performance for measurement networks.
• Impact assessments for industrial activities.
In order to fulfil all these tasks, our technicians use both software tools developed by our company and statistical programmes such as R and its extension, Openair.
Purpose of the assessment
Details of the tests and analytical labs
Air quality assessment
Length of the monitoring
Location of sources (address and map references)
Environmental conditions during the monitoring, including temperature, pressure, wind speed and direction.
Location of monitors (latitude and longitude of the data used)
Altitude over sea level for the site of the monitoring
Altitude over ground level of the sampling
Any variation regarding the test location or methods
Factors that could have affected the results
Comparison of results with relevant legislation
Summary of QA/QC processes
Percentage of valid data obtained
Calculation of the uncertainty measure for the test results
Pollution assessment in measurement networks
For more than 25 years, ENVIRA has been assessing data from air pollution measurement networks belonging to public administrations and industries.
This assessment includes:
• Validation and verification of data.
• Supervision of QA/QC processes.
• Identification of sources.
• Comparison of results with current legislation.
• Design of action plans.
• Management of maintenance works.
• Monitoring of overflow episodes and activation of alert protocols.
Our technicians perform analytical assessments according to the conditions established in the environmental authorization of industries or in the monitoring programmes regulated by legislation.