Would you like to work in a corporate start-up at cutting-edge of IoT set up from the research and tech-knowledge throughout more than 30 years of experience?
If you like programming and you seek to develop a professional career in the field of IoT, this a unique opportunity.
ENVIRA IoT, a leader company in the Spanish market of integrated automatic systems for environmental monitoring, IoT development services, sensor technology, customizes software and scientific data, is looking for a programmer.
- Higher Degree Training in computer science or Senior Technician in Computer Applications Development.
2 years’ experience -minimum- in:
- Java, C or JS programming.
- IOT Systems.
- Agile Development (SCRUM).
TASKS TO BE UNDERTAKEN:
- Development and maintenance of web applications.
- Development and maintenance of mobile applications.
- Maintenance of applications to monitor data.
- Development of IoT software devices.
- Programming of industrial systems with PLC.
- Industrial communication protocols: MODBUS, PROFIBUS, OPC.
- Programming of embedded systems, raspberry Pi, etc.
- Initiative and autonomy.
- Organization skills.
- Capacity for analysis and problem-solving.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Oriented to results and continuous improvement.
Candidates not complying with the training and minimum requirements established in this offer will not be considered.
Send your application through the form below.